Marseille's Remedy - Thieves Oil
Marseille's Remedy - Thieves Oil
Perform a skin test before any topical application. To do this, dilute Marseille’s Traditional Oil with either soapy water or carrier oil that you know you’re not allergic to – we’ve found that grape seed oil works best because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin. Traditionally, Marseille’s Remedy Oil was mixed with olive oil. Almond oil is nice, Avocado, canola or other food-grade oil will work. To use as a topical, dilute with a carrier oil in amounts based on personal preference. Start by mixing one drop of Marseille’s Traditional Oil with ten drops of carrier oil.
- Diffuse and breathe vapors to help fight sickness and clear air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate the infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean and remediate mold. Mix with a carrier oil and apply it to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot and eliminate mold.
Our Marseille’s Remedy Traditional Oil uses a centuries-old blend of essential oils that can be used diluted or as a base in many DIY recipes for household cleaners and wellness products. If you need a topical balm, consider the Marseille's Remedy Balm. Our all-natural balm combines Marseille’s Remedy Oil in an all-natural beeswax base which makes it ideal for topical application.
- Marseille’s Remedy is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water and dilute before further application. If irritation persists: discontinue use.
Syzygium aromaticum (Clove bud oil* – India), Citrus limon (Lemon oil* – Italli), Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon bark oil* – Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil* – Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil* – Spain). *organic content, alcohol/chemical-free
Health Canada NPN 80063203, 80080489
Marseille’s Remedy Oil – 30ml
Absolutely great product
I have used the thieves essential oil for many years. I love it in the oil form like this to make my own natural cleaner and put some on my toothbrush sometimes for gum health. Price was great and the quality is very good. Thank you!
I have always loved Thieves Oil and really appreciate the price and fast service. Thank you😊
Email, call or message us on our online chat!
Do you have a store and where are you located?
Our Gift Shop is in Vancouver, BC at 504 East Broadway. The inventory is the same as what you see online. If its in stock online, we have it in the store! Come say hi if you can :)
How much is shipping and how long will it take to get my order?
We ship free on most orders over $40-$50 depending on the area. Shipping timeframe is usually within 5-7 business days unless a faster ship rate is selected during checkout. We cannot expedite orders to PO boxes or remote areas.
Do you offer in store pick up?
Yes! "Pick Up in Store" in store will be presented to you at checkout if you wish to pick up instead of having it shipped. We will notify you when it is ready.