Woash Wellness - Period Tea
Woash Wellness - Period Tea
Woash Wellness Teas are made in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Ease into your menstrual cycle feeling supported –– period. This tea unites supportive raspberry leaf, stinging nettle leaf and lemon balm to help you balance your flow, relieve menstrual cramps and reduce bloating. Create a new, mindful menstruation ritual and reach for this calming blend to help you power through period pain and regain your unique state of wellness. The perfect addition to your period survival kit.
Drink Period Tea when your menstrual cycle begins and you need to balance your iron levels, relieve cramps and ease bloating. We steep a large pot of PERIOD the day before we know those red flags go up. Plus: if allergy season impacts you significantly, nettle leaf in this blend may support you in alleviating symptoms like hay fever.
- Known to relieve period pain utilizing the most common + trusted herbs for menstrual cramps
- May improve iron levels lost due to blood loss
- Has been used to balance heavy and irregular bleeding
- May support healthy digestion by relieving bloating and gas
- Known to balance and support a healthy menstrual system
- May reduce headaches
Servings: 16-20 cups / 20 g
40 g | caffeine free
- Raspberry leaf: Known for relieving menstrual pain due to its plant compound, fragarine –– it tightens our pelvic region and eases cramps caused by muscle spasms in the area. Also known to balance heavy and irregular bleeding.
- Stinging nettle leaf: A powerful ingredient commonly used to improve women’s overall health. Known to balance and support a healthy menstrual system, improve iron levels and build strong nails, hair, bones and teeth.
- Lemon balm: A go-to herb for all things digestion during your period. May relieve bloating, gas, cramps and headaches.
Taste: Refreshingly clean, earthy and grounding with a hint of citrus.
The perfect cup: Steep 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea at 205 °F for at least 10 minutes. The longer this tea steeps, the better! (Seriously –– reap additional benefits by steeping it for hours or overnight.) Best enjoyed alone.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada. It does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Please contact your healthcare practitioner if you are taking any medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Email, call or message us on our online chat!
Do you have a store and where are you located?
Our Gift Shop is in Vancouver, BC at 504 East Broadway. The inventory is the same as what you see online. If its in stock online, we have it in the store! Come say hi if you can :)
How much is shipping and how long will it take to get my order?
We ship free on most orders over $40-$50 depending on the area. Shipping timeframe is usually within 5-7 business days unless a faster ship rate is selected during checkout. We cannot expedite orders to PO boxes or remote areas.
Do you offer in store pick up?
Yes! "Pick Up in Store" in store will be presented to you at checkout if you wish to pick up instead of having it shipped. We will notify you when it is ready.