Turmeric, Flax Seeds, Red Clover, Gotu Kola & Spirulina
Promotes healthy skin and supports normal inflammatory response.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) promotes action to address skin conditions related to seasonal allergies, gentle detox liver and gallbladder to remove toxic build up to improve skin health.
Marigold (Calendula officianalis) promotes pain relief while assisting with the removal of lymphatic wastes and promoting the healing of joint pain and injury
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Red clover (Trifolium pretense) promotes liver clearance and adds antioxidant and immune supportive qualities along with broad spectrum vitamins and minerals.
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) promotes skin regeneration and strengthens skin structure.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with seasonal allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy dog bites are rich in vitamins B, C, alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants, potassium, triterpenes, minerals, curcumin and phosphorus.
2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
Active Ingredients (per treat):
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.24 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) 0.02 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Red Clover (Trifolium pretense) 0.02 g
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) 0.04 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Made in Canada