Fennel, Dandelion, Marshmallow, Peppermint, Flax Seeds & Spirulina
Promotes liver health and provides support for indigestion and gas.
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) promotes overall health of the digestive system.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) has high antioxidant properties and promotes a healthy immune system. Studies show that the root can also be helpful in dogs with indigestion and gas. Dandelion stimulates the appetite and promotes healthy digestion and kidney function; Dandelion leaf may also act as a diuretic. Dandelion leaf also stimulates the liver and promotes the elimination of waste material from the body. The root helps to remove toxins from the body, via the kidneys. Signs of toxicity can include skin issues, dandruff and tummy upsets.
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis radix) supports the health of the digestive system. Provides mucilage that encourages healthy gut mucosa.
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) and Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) promotes the flow of digestive juices to stimulate appetite and encourages healthy digestion and reduces flatulence. Reduces bloating and discomfort.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with seasonal allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy and tasty bites for dogs are rich in vitamins A, B, C & K, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, flavonoids, mucilage, phenolic acids, calcium & iron.
2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular concern. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the supplement bites.
Active Ingredients (per treat):
Olive oil (Olea europaea) 0.15 g
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.04 g
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) 0.04 g
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis radix) 0.02 g
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) 0.02 g
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.02 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g
Made in Canada