This tasty mushroom hot chocolate paste is full of antioxidants, adaptogenic properties, and made from 4 different types of mushrooms.
250 mg/ per serving of EACH dual extracted from the fruiting body of organic:
- Chaga 9:1; Inonotus obliquus
- Turkey Tail 8:1; Coriolus versicolor
- Lion’s Mane 7:1; Hericium erinaceus
- Cordycep 8:1; Cordyceps militaris
This creation is so versatile. Eat it off the jar, spread on toast, use as a dip, make a latte or hot chocolate with it, sir 1 tsp into your coffee, add to your smoothie
All mushrooms must be prepared in a way that makes its compounds available for absorption in the body. We only use Dual Extracted Powder that is prepared in a way that has extracted both the hot water and alcohol soluble compounds into an easy to consume powder that blends easily with food or water.
- No clumps, no mess
- No need to add anything else
- Sweetened with the healthiest, natural & vegan sweetener, Dates!
- Hand crafted in small batches for optimum quality & taste.
- Mild Caffeine
- You can simply eat 1 tsp straight off the jar; it has a dense chocolate taste and a subtle sweetness
- Or simply add a teaspoon to hot or cold milk, nut milk, water or coffee. Stir and enjoy
- Also can be spread on toast
- Add to Smoothies
- Use in baking & health bars recipes
Organic Date Syrup, Cocoa Powder & Dual Extract of Organic: Chaga 9:1, Turkey Tail 8:1, Lion’s Mane7:1, Cordycep 8:1/ Sirop de Dattes Biologique, Cacao Poudre, Double Extrait de Biologique: Chaga 9:1, Dinde Queue 8:1, Crin de Lion 7:1, Cordycep 8:1
Warning: Consult with a doctor before taking this product if you are pregnant or have any health concerns
What are the numbers? (i.e. 9:1)
The numbers indicate the extraction strength. For example a ratio of 9:1 means it took 9 kg or 9 lb of mushroom fruiting body to extract 1 kg or 1lb of the extraction powder, hence the bigger the first number the more concentrated the extraction and more expensive to produce. Many products may have a low ratio, or 1:1 ratio or evennot mention the ratio; however the ratio says a lot about what you are getting. Basically if you get a 1g of 1:4 ratio it is the same as getting 2g of 1:8 ratio! Isn’t that amazing.
Cool, dark and covered storage. Refrigeration after opening recommended
Can last up to 2 years if refrigerated
Made in Canada