A daily lightweight facial lotion designed to aid post-shave irritation, dryness and redness. Packed with nutrient-rich plant-based ingredients that effectively rehydrate skin, improve texture and reduce signs of premature aging.
To use: Apply a small amount to face and neck after shaving or cleansing day and night.
- Allantoin – a constituent from the plant comfrey that repairs cuts and scrapes, regenerates new cells and forms a barrier on the skin to protect it from water loss and outside damage.
- Aloe Vera - a regenerating botanical that soothes razor burn, inflammation and irritation while forming a light protective layer on the skin
-Witch Hazel – tightens pores, reduces redness and encourages healthy circulation.
- Rosemary water – balances skin oil production, provides anti-septic properties, reduces inflammation and contains powerful anti-oxidants.
- Panthenol (pro—vitamin B5) - improves skin elasticity, promotes cell regeneration and skin hydration.
- Aspen bark - smoothes skin, gently exfoliates and improves texture.
- Avocado oil - a moisturizing oil filled with nutrients and vitamins that effectively condition skin.
- Frankincense essential oil – an anti-aging oil that reduces wrinkles and also provides antiseptic properties
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) water, Mentha piperita (peppermint) water, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel), ECOcert emulsifier: Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium stearyl lactylate, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, Persea gratissima (avocado oil), vegetable Glycerine, Cetyl alcohol, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Oats (oat protein), Sodium lactate, Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, Populus Tremuloides (aspen bark) extract, Allantoin, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leuconostoc (radish root ferment filtrate), Lonicera japonica and caprfolium (honeysuckle) extract, Populus tremulides (poplar bark) extract, Gluconolactone, Potassium sorbate, essential oils of Citrus limonum (lemon), Boswellia thurifera (frankincense), Elettaria cardamonum (cardamom), Foeniculum vulgare (fennel), Laurus Nobilis (bay), Syzygium aromaticum (clove), and Pogostemon cablin (patchouli)