These are the most sustainable whisky stone sets available on the market now.
This whisky stone set contain 4 stones with walnut display with 2.5 billion years stones from the region of Chibougamau, Qc, Canada.
This stone is one of the oldest Gabbro on earth from the Canadian Shield. This stone is marked with small black and white dots of variable size, with a predominance of black minerals.
The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Canada by Lithologie. The walnut display is made out of circular economy. Our whisky stones are the best stones for whisky tasting. Based on our geology research, they are 8x more efficient to chill in the freezer, they are no-porous stones and they don’t let residue in your whisky glass.
It makes them the ideal material to accompany the tasting of your favourite amber spirits like Whisky, Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Cognac, Armagnac, Brandy, Port, Brown Rum, Amaretto, etc.
Wood Display case:
The case is made in Quebec out of leftover wood part from the wood floor industry and have been cover by food grade odorless oil to protect the wood and emphasize its cachet of nobility. In addition, a certificate of authenticity of the stone is offered as a bonus in the gift box packaging.
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognize as safe for food from FDA
* The color of wood and stones may vary